CSS Drop Down Menu by PureCSSMenu.com

Wet n Wild Review/Swatches

Thursday, April 28, 2011

I decided to purchase a couple of Wet n Wild eyeshadows and blushes.  When I purchased them Rite Aid was having a 40% off sale.  Apparently everyone has been looking for this product because I had an extremely hard time finding them.  When I finally found them the pickings were slim but I did manage to find two eyeshadows and two blushes.

These products are great if you are learning to apply makeup, new to the industry, or just want to play around.
I Dream of Greenie:

Cool As A Cucumber


Pearlescent Pink

 Berry Shimmer

 
Pros:
Price is great especially if you catch them on sale
Great pigment
Long lasting

Cons:
Eyeshadow would fade once I blend the product. To get it to stay I would add the product to my blending brush
Blush comes on the brush extremely heavy.  I would use my kabuki brush and/or bronzer to tone the color down.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment