CSS Drop Down Menu by PureCSSMenu.com

DVD Review: "Fine: Beauty of Basics"

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A week ago I ordered Sam Fine's DVD "Fine: The Basics of Beauty" and today I finally had time to watch it.


I think the DVD is great for anyone wanting to learn how to apply makeup correctly. Sam starts buy going over the items needed to create a flawless face (types of brushes, sponges, etc).    Sam then creates three different makeup looks with three different skin types.  He makes the application look easy (but he is a pro).  I love how the informational pop ups appear at the bottom of the screen.

I would buy this DVD for a teenager or any woman wanting to learn how to apply make up correctly.  This can be watched solo, with your child(ren), with your girlfriends, etc.

The DVD is $24.99 and can be purchased at www.amazon.com.

**I purchased this DVD with my own money.
***photo from www.amazon.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment