CSS Drop Down Menu by PureCSSMenu.com

Review Iman Cosmetics

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Well I must admit I am a now a fan of Iman Cosmetics.  After growing tired of MAC foundations and powders I began to do some research before I purchased any more foundation and/or powder.  After consulting with several professionals and reading several blogs I decided to try Iman Cosmetics.

The first item I purchased from this line was Second to None Luxury Radiance Liquid Makeup.  I love the way it goes on and it doesn't make my skin feel oily.  I do use a primer before I apply the product.  Price $14.99 at Ulta

The next item I purchased from their line is the concealer Cover Cream Enriched with Minerals.  This concealer is alright.  I personally think it is not creamy enough but it does get the job done.  I apply with my fingers.  I purchased this at Target and I do not remember the price.
Next I purchased the Second to None Cream to Powder Foundation.  I do not like this at all.  I do not like how it goes on.  It seems heavy on my skin.  I will not purchase it again.  I do not remember where I purchased this product it was either Target or Ulta.

The last item I purchased from this line is Second to None Semi Loose Powder.  I use this item on hot days because liquid foundation and heat are a hot mess.  I like the product my skin did not look ashy or dry.  I purchased it at Ulta and I do not remember the price.


*** I purchased all the products with my own money.

**photos from Iman Cosmetics

0 comments:

Post a Comment